- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To impart sound fundamentals and concepts in Physics which helps students to nurture scientific temperament and creativity in the field of engineering.
To provide sound knowledge in applied Physics through innovative techniques and scientific methodology. To motivate students to pursue scientific analysis and develop problem solving ability in the field of engineering.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.N.D.Narasimha Prasad||BSc, MSc, PhD||Professor and Head|
|Dr. Dhananjaya N||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil.,, PhD||Associate Professor|
|Dr. R Lokesh||BSc, MSc, PhD||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. Yashaswini||, M.Sc Ph.D pursuing||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Ashwini K. R||BSc,, MSc||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Daruka Prasad B||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil., PhD||Assistant Professor|
- Department of Physics, Chemistry and Electronics and Communication Engineering jointly organized a two day National conference on ?Emerging Trends in Nano Applications? (NCETN ? 2015), conducted at BMSIT, Bangalore. A total of 31 papers were accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. Keynote address was delivered by an eminent entrepreneur Dr. A.R. Phani and invited lectures were delivered by many active researchers in the field of Materials Science.
- The Department faculty has submitted a number of project proposals to various organizations for funding.
- Dr. Dhananjaya N has received 21.7 lakh from SERB-DST (Fast Track) for the project proposal submitted during 2014-15. He also received one time grant of Rs. 4 lakh from VGST under SMYSR scheme in the financial year 2014-15
- The department is planning to take up active research in emerging fields like nanotechnology and photonics through publications and by encouraging faculty to register for Ph.D program. National conferences and workshops shall be organized to motivate students and faculty.