- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To impart sound fundamentals and concepts in Physics which helps students to nurture scientific temperament and creativity in the field of engineering.
To provide sound knowledge in applied Physics through innovative techniques and scientific methodology. To motivate students to pursue scientific analysis and develop problem solving ability in the field of engineering.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.N.D.Narasimha Prasad||BSc, MSc, PhD||Professor and Head|
|Dr. Dhananjaya N||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil.,, PhD||Associate Professor|
|Dr. R Lokesh||BSc, MSc, PhD||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. Yashaswini||, M.Sc Ph.D pursuing||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Ashwini K. R||BSc,, MSc||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Daruka Prasad B||B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Phil., PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. C. Kavitha||BSc,, MSc, Ph.D from JNCASR, Post doc from IISc, RRI, PhD||Assistant Professor|
T. Krishnamurthy (Assistant Instructor) and R. Venkatesh (Instructor)
- Dr. N.D.N. Prasad was given best faculty award for the 2014-15 by M/s. Cognizant Technology.
- Dr. Dhananjaya N. has received 21.7 lakh from SERB-DST (Fast Track) research grant for the project proposal in the financial year 2014-15.
- Dr. Dhananjaya N. has received Young Scientist research grant of Rs. 4 lakh from VGST under SMYSR scheme in the financial year 2014-15.
- Dr. C. Kavitha selected as Reviewer of American Chemical Society (ACS) and Royal Society Chemistry (RSC) Publications with impact factors 7.5.
- Dr. C. Kavitha has completed successfully - DST-SERB, Government of India, sponsored, young Scientist Research grant worth Rs. 32 Lakhs from 2014-2017.
- Research article of Dr. C. Kavitha published in Spectrachimica Acta-2015 has been selected in TOP 20 List at Bio Medical Library in USA.
Five Days Faculty Development Program (FDP)
on "Techniques for Characterization of Materials" 20th June 2017 to 24th June 2017
Motivational talk for students and staffs “Action plan for mind and its power” Major (Retd.) G. B. Muthukumar, Director, International Institute of Equine Science & Studies
National Science Day 28th February 2017 “Science and Technology for specially abled persons” as directed by the UGC.
Prof. T.S. Sridhar,
National conference “Nano Science and nano Technology”
11th October 2013
CENTER FOR ADVANCED MATERIAL RESEARCH LAB
Inaugural Function 11.02.2016