- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To empower students to excel in engineering and research by imparting equitable Mathematics education of the highest quality.
To impart quality education in mathematics through innovative methods, thus laying a strong foundation for the study of engineering subjects. To enhance the students critical thinking, computational and problem solving skills.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr. Annamma Abraham||BSc, MSc, PhD||Professor|
|Dr. Jojy Joseph Idicula||BSc, B. Ed. (Science Edu.), MSc, M.Phil., PhD||HOD|
|Dr. Chethan A S||BSc, MSc, PhD||Associate Professor|
|Dr. Karabi Sikdar||BSc (Honours), MSc, Ph. D (IIT, KGP), Post Doctoral Fellow (IISc, Bangalore), PhD||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. Anitha Kiran||BSc, MSc, MBA(HR), (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Annapoorna M S||B.Sc,, M.Sc, M. Phil, (Ph. D)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Kallur V. Vijayakumar||B.Sc., M.Sc., (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Sreelakshmi T K||BSc, MSc, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
- The faculty members of the department are actively involved in various research activities such as guiding research scholars, publishing papers, executing funded projects, arranging and attending conferences and workshops.
- The faculty members of the Department are actively engaged in research work and have published more than 50 papers in various National/International conferences and refereed journals.
- The faculty members of the Department hold other academic responsibilities such as Member of Board of Examinations (BOE), Board of Studies (BOS) and Academic Senate of VTU,
- Faculty members of the department are paper setters for VTU theory examinations and various autonomous college examinations.
- Faculty members deliver expert lectures in other institutes.
- Faculty members have authored various textbooks on Engineering Mathematics and Discrete Mathematical structures.
- Currently 7 students are pursuing their PhD degrees under the VTU recognized Research Centre.