- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To develop professionals equipped to build sustainable and intelligent solutions that effectively interact with the natural intelligence towards creating a digitally empowered environment for future generations, safeguarding social ethics.
● To enable students with the spirit and power of interdisciplinary acumen by integrating a world of knowledge into a world of intelligent systems and subsystems.
● Boost academic outcome through place-based education and collaborations with established research labs and industries.
● Encourage entrepreneurship efforts among students and develop them into great leaders.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
- Research grant of INR 20.00 Lakhs from Vision Group of Science and Technology (VGST) for the project titled “Establishment of Centre for Design and Research of Healthcare Applications using Artificial Intelligence”: Principal Investigator: Dr. Bharathi Malakreddy A
- NDA signed with leading healthcare service provider to pursue research in Radiomics with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Dr. Anupama H.S has published a Book Chapter on: “Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Rural Development Analysis Using Satellite Image Processing” in IGI Global (Scopus Indexed).
Open Course Report
Even Sem 2019-20
Open Course Report
Odd Sem 2019-20
3-8-2019 TO 17-8-2019
Briefs about the achievements of our Students
AICTE Activity 2019-20
Report on AICTE Activity Points: Visit to Yeliyuru Grama Panchayat: 3rd Nov 2019