- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
Emerge as center of learning in the field of Information Science & Engineering with technical competency to serve the society.
To provide excellent learning environment through balanced curriculum, best teaching methods, innovation, mentoring and industry institute interaction.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.Manjunath T N||B.E, M.Tech, PhD||Professor and Head|
|Dr. Pushpa S K||BE, Ph.D||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. Ashwini N||BE, M Tech, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Mahalakshmi S||BE-CSE, ME-CSE (Pursuing Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Shanthi D L||BE, M Tech, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Chandrashekhara K T||BE, M Tech, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Gireesh Babu C N||BE,, M Tech, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Bhavya G||BE, M Tech||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Ambika Rani Subhash||BE, M Sc (MTech)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs Swetha M S||B E, M Tech, (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Vinutha K||BE,, M Tech(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Veena N||BE in Computer Science, MTech in Software Engineering||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Amudha T||B E.,, M Sc(IT)., (PhD)||Programmer|
(Left to right) Mr. Raju T, DCSE (B E) Assistant- Instructor, Mr. P.Ashok Kumar, DCSE (B.Sc.) -Assistant Instructor, Mrs Arpitha H. M, B.E- Assistant Instructor
- The faculties have published over 77 papers in the past few years in various National and International Conferences and Journals.
- The Department has been organizing conferences, workshops, expert lectures and student centric activities to encourage faculty and students to instil lifelong learning
- The Department organizes an annual intercollege technical fest, INFINIUM, in which many students from other colleges and departments attend.
- In the quest for academic excellence leading to global standards and to provide a platform for the students graduating from the portals of BMSIT, the Department has adopted the practice of Outcome Based Education (OBE).
- Many Students and Faculties actively involving in internships with different companies to understand latest technologies and bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- Selected final year projects sent as a proposal to different funding agencies
- Akshat Gupta, Ridhi Malani & Harsh Koomar Students of department of ISE, launched BIMS(BMS Institute Mentoring System) software under BMSIT Software Club (Department of ISE) & AKSHAT SOLUTIONS.
- Deeraj A S,Mohammed Zaid and Aditya Bhat Students of 8th semester ISE guided by Prof. Ashwini N got a KCST sponsorship of 4,000/- for the project titled “Developing ERP for Torque, Dimension and Electrical Calibration for Flutech Engineering Pvt.Ltd ” and given a evaluation project presentation on 20th may 2017 at Sapthagiri Engineering college Bangalore
- Neeraj V,Amartya Singh and Shankar Kantharaj,6th sem ISE completed ODU internship at USA
- Shreya S Nikkam,8th sem ISE selected for MS Program in the University of Coloroda
- Mr Agneya Koushik student of 2nd sem ISE interviewed as a “A game changer and creator since 11” in Indian Express on 7th Jan 2017
- ISE software Club members Mr.Nikil, Mr.Jayanth, Ms.V.Prerarna of IV sem under the supervision of Prof.S.Mahalakshmi developed a software called E-challan generation for backlog, convocation and revaluation fee and presented to principal on 25.5.17. Principal has appreciated and gave suggestions to improve. The Software has been hosted in local server of Account Department for beta testing.
- Bharat Aditya, 8th sem ISE has got admission in London School of Economics and Vaishnavi, 8th sem ISE has got admission in University of Texas.
- Bharat Aditya, 8th sem ISE selected as Head of strategic planning and public relations
- Mr.Bharath Aditya student of 7th semester have been selected as Head of Planning and public relations of bangalore chapter, World Merit India, NGO.
- Mr.Kalash Katur student of 5th semester Travelled to turkey on internship and worked on IoT projects.
- Mr. Agneya Koushik 1st Sem ISE won Zowie Extremelands Asia India champion ships and represented India and participated in Zowie Extremelands CS:GO 2016 Grand Finals held in Shanghai china
- Funded/Sponsored Projects-1 “ERP Development for Fluetech Engineering Services Worth about 1 Lakh” and Web Portal Development for CLIK Organization Worth about 25 Thousand
- Research Centre – Recognition-ISE dept
- Adhish of 5th Semester ISE representing Basketball college team and Mr.Rohith 2nd year ISE as part of College Cricket team has won 2nd runner up in VTU Zonal cricket match
- In department 54 Students completed Industry Institute internship , In that 18 Paid Internships of monthly stipend of 15K
- In department 64 Students completed MOOC(Massive open online course)
- Techsaransh is an online project depository focused on automatizing the process of consolidating and printing the collection of all final year projects along with it’s abstracts.
- The Admission Data Entry system was developed with the motive to simplify admission process by reducing the queue of students and to maintain a single master database by capturing all the information of the students right from the time they join college.
- The Accounts Software was developed to make the entire process of fee submission and other account related work more efficiently, Including Challan generation
- It is the system is equipped with the management of all the student and faculty data right from the time they join college. The marks and daily attendance of students can be fed into the system and reports be generated at any point of time.
- Web Portal Development for CLIK Organization Worth about Rs. 25 K.
- ERP Development for Fluetech Engineering Services Worth about Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Data Migration Project Worth about Rs. 75K Completed.
Re-Uniting of Alumni through Distinguished Alumni Event
Techno Students’ Forum
One day Skill Development Programme On “Hands-on Session on ARM Processor and Keil Software” Date: 20th April 2017
Awareness Program On “ENTREPRENEURSHIP”
Date: 7th April & 5th May 2017
Skill Development Programme
On “HANDS ON NETWORKING USING NS2 & NS3” Date: 12th & 13th October 2017
Techno Students’ Forum Two Day Skill Development Program
“JAVA FRAMEWORKS” Date: 31st March & 1st April 2017
Four Days Skill Development Program
“Application Development using JAVA” Date: 13th – 16th February 2017
Techno Students’ Forum One day Skill Development Programme
“Hands-on Xilinx and Multisim Analog and digital Simulation tools” Date: 27thNovember 2017
Six Day Faculty Development Program on “ETL and Data Analytics using Informatica and Python”
Date: 23rd January – 30th January 2017
““ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)” Bengaluru. Date: 27th September 2017
“DXC Technology” Electronic city, Bengaluru. Date: 3rd October 2017
“WIPRO LIMITED” Electronic city, Bengaluru. Date: 31st March 2017
“TATA Consultancy Services” Whitefield, Bengaluru., 18thMay 2017
Three day Orientation Programme for 2nd (3rdSem) year students
DATE: 17/8/2017 – 19/8/2017
ICT Activities 2017-18
ICT Activities 2016-17
ICT Activities 2015-16