- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To develop quality professionals in Computer Applications who can provide sustainable solutions to the societal and industrial needs
Facilitate effective learning environment through quality education, state-of-the-art facilities, and orientation towards research and entrepreneurial skills.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.Arunkumar B R||BSc,, MCA, M.Phil(CS),MTech(CSE),PGDIPR-NLSIU,, PhD||Professor and Head|
|Mr. P.Ganesh||BSc, MCA||Associate Professor|
|Ms. Aparna K||BSc, MCA, MPhil, (PhD)||Associate Professor|
|Dr.Nagabhushan S.V||BSc, MCA, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Dwarakanath G V||BSc, MCA, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Shivakumara T||BSc, MCA, M.Tech-(IT), (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Reshma C R||BSc, MCA||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Drakshaveni G||BSc,, MCA,MTech(CST),(PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Nirupama B K||BSc, MCA||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. M.Sridevi||BSc, MCA, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Venkatesh A||BSc, MCA, (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Sudarsanam P||B.Sc,, MCA, M.E(CSE)||Assistant Professor|
Left to Right : Mr.Shashi kiran J.S (Instructor), Mr.Muralidhara K.N (Asst.Instructor)
- The staff and students have published nearly 100 research papers in various reputed National/International Journals, as well as in peer-reviewed National/International Conferences, including conferences organized by IEEE and ELESEVIER.
- Many of the students are currently working as interns in various IT organizations with a few of the students also working on R&D projects as part of sixth semester utilizing new facilities created by the Department and expertise of the faculty working in different areas.
- Ms. Aparna K, Assoc. Prof & Mr. Shivakumara T, Asst. Prof of Dept. of MCA guided an Innovative Project in the Department titled ?Automated Lighting System using Raspberry PI.
- The Department also organizes a variety of workshops, seminars and other student learning activities for the improvement of practical and theoretical knowledge and innovation.
- In the quest for academic excellence leading to global standards and to provide a platform for the students graduating from the portals of BMSIT, the Department has adopted the practice of Outcome Based Education (OBE).
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with BMTC (2014) and BMS Hospital (2013).
- A project proposal by M. Shridevi entitled, "Automated Intrusion Alert System" was funded by BMS Trust.
- The Department organizes industrial visits for the higher semester students in order to impart holistic education and a better understanding of the theoretical concepts. The various educational visits for the previous years have included visits to K2 Technologies and Cisco.
- A yearly newsletter Agrattha is published by the Department; it is a newsletter containing ongoing activities of the Department as well as current and noteworthy articles of scientific interest; contributed to by both faculty as well as students.
DataBase Management System Student Centric Activities – Co-operative Learning Class Activity
Introduction to Web
Open Day - Project Exhibition as Project Based Learning
16th May 2017
Calendar of Events
2017-18 ODD SEM
Social club " JOF OF GIVING"
Some of the work carried under this club is attached. Under this club Thanks giving was organized for the diginity labors. The event's video is published. You can watch it on - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHs0xUlAhVU
BEST PROJECT BASED LEARNING
The Best project in 4th and 6th Semester
Project Based Learning
2nd Semester Students Explaining about their Projects
Alumni meet - 2014