- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To aspire, achieve and sustain for excellence in academics
To nurture young minds and to bring awareness and flair for chemistry by personal attention and good guidance.
|Chemical functionalization of Si with 2D structures: Anode materials for lithium ion battery with significantly improved volumetric capacity||Dr. Ramakrishnappa T||2018-2021||95000.0||DST||On-going|
|Application of substitutionally doped graphyne, graphdiyne and penta-graphene nanomaterials in Lithium-ion battery: An ab initio study||Dr. Jyoti Roy Choudhuri||2019-2022||15000.0||DSTSERB||On-going|
|Organic Electroactive Materials for High Performance Mg-Ion Rechargeable batteries||Dr. Jyothi C Abbar||2018-2021||1830000.0||DST - SERBTARE||On-going|
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.Ramakrishnappa T||B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD||Associate Professor & HOD|
|Dr.B.E.Ramachandran||BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD||Professor|
|Dr. Bincy Rose Vergis||BSc, BEd,, MSc, MPhil, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. K.H. Sudheer Kumar||BSc, MSc, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Swetha G A||B.Sc, M.Sc (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Jyoti Roy Choudhuri||BSc, MSc, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Jyothi C Abbar||B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. K Suresh Kumar||Bachelor of Science ,, Master of Science,, PhD||Assistant Professor|
Left to Right : Mrs.Tejeswini.N (Mechanic), Mr.R.G.Jayaramaiah (Instructor)
- Dr. T. Ramakrishnappa has received DST Research project worth Rs. 95 Lakhs in the year 2018-19
- Dr. Jyoti Roy Choudhari has received DST- SERB Research project worth Rs.15 Lakhs in the year 2018-19
- Dr. T. Ramakrishnappa selected as a potential reviewer of the international journals such as Elsevier, Springer, and RSC, ACS, etc.
- One of the Ph.D. Student Ms. Varsha Raj of Dr. T. Ramakrishnappa selected as visiting researcher under the supervision of Dr. Werasak Surareungchai, Associate professor, King Mangkut’s university of Technology, Thonburi.
- The faculty have papers published in national and international scientific journals on a frequent basis.
- 2 staff members are currently pursuing research activities.
- Dr. C. Kavitha has received DST-SERB Research Project worth Rs. 40 Lakhs in the year 2014-2017.
- The Research and Development lab (R&D) for Chemistry: CENTER FOR ADVANCED MATERIAL RESEARCH has been set up recently, jointly with Physics Department and is functional with well-equipped instruments and adequate number of sophisticated digital electronic gadgets for various analyses.
- Dr. Kavitha C has received VGST SMYSR project worth 5 lakhs 2017-2018
World Water Day Celebration
22nd March 2019
Faculty Development Program
First year BE students visited Suprajith Automative private Limited, Doddaballapura, Bangalore
Out reach activity
Outreach activity to PKB high school, marasandra, bangalore
FDP programme on “Scope of Nanoscience in Engineering and Technology – 2017” (SNET-2017)
30th , 31st Jan – 1 Feb 2017. Eminent Professor D.D.Sarma from Solid State Structural Unit , IISc, Bangalore has inaugurated the FDP Programme.