- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
Faculty InternshipsInternship 2016-18
To aspire, achieve and sustain for excellence in academics
To nurture young minds and to bring awareness and flair for chemistry by personal attention and good guidance.
|Chemical functionalization of Si with 2D structures: Anode materials for lithium ion battery with significantly improved volumetric capacity||Dr. Ramakrishnappa T||2018- 2021||95000.0||DST||On-going|
|Application of substitutionally doped graphyne, graphdiyne and penta-graphene nanomaterials in Lithium-ion battery: An ab initio study||Dr. Jyoti Roy Choudhuri||2019 - 2022||15000.0||DSTSERB||On-going|
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Dr.Ramakrishnappa T||B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD||Associate Professor & HOD|
|Dr.B.E.Ramachandran||BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD||Professor|
|Mrs. Bincy Rose Vergis||BSc, BEd, MSc,MPhil (PhD)||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. K.H. Sudheer Kumar||BSc, MSc, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Swetha G A||B.Sc, M.Sc (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Jyoti Roy Choudhuri||BSc, MSc, PhD||Assistant Professor|
Left to Right : Mrs.Tejeswini.N (Mechanic), Mr.R.G.Jayaramaiah (Instructor)
- The faculty have papers published in national and international scientific journals on a frequent basis.
- 2 staff members are currently pursuing research activities.
- Dr. C. Kavitha has received DST-SERB Research Project worth Rs. 40 Lakhs in the year 2014-2017.
- The Research and Development lab (R&D) for Chemistry: CENTER FOR ADVANCED MATERIAL RESEARCH has been set up recently, jointly with Physics Department and is functional with well-equipped instruments and adequate number of sophisticated digital electronic gadgets for various analyses.
- Dr. Kavitha C has received VGST SMYSR project worth 5 lakhs 2017-2018
Faculty Development Program
FDP programme on “Scope of Nanoscience in Engineering and Technology – 2017” (SNET-2017)
30th , 31st Jan – 1 Feb 2017. Eminent Professor D.D.Sarma from Solid State Structural Unit , IISc, Bangalore has inaugurated the FDP Programme.
Out reach activity
outreach activity to PKB high school, marasandra, bangalore
First year BE students visited Suprajith Automative private Limited, Doddaballapura, Bangalore