- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
To aspire, achieve and sustain for excellence in academics
To nurture young minds and to bring awareness and flair for chemistry by personal attention and good guidance.
Faculty, Staff and Infrastructure
|Mrs. Bincy Rose Vergis||BSc, BEd, MSc,MPhil (PhD)||HOD|
|Dr.B.E.Ramachandran||BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD||Professor|
|Dr. K.H. Sudheer Kumar||BSc, MSc, PhD||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. R. Srinivasan||B. Sc, , M. Sc, Ph. D (University of Tuebingen - Germany)||Associate Professor|
|Dr. C. Kavitha||BSc,, MSc, Ph.D from JNCASR, Post doc from IISc, RRI, PhD||R&D Scientist|
|Ms. Swetha G A||B.Sc, M.Sc (Ph.D)||Assistant Professor|
Left to Right : Mrs.Tejeswini.N (Mechanic), Mr.R.G.Jayaramaiah (Instructor)
- The faculty have papers published in national and international scientific journals on a frequent basis.
- 2 staff members are currently pursuing research activities.
- Dr. C. Kavitha has received DST-SERB Research Project worth Rs. 40 Lakhs in the year 2014-2017.
- The Research and Development lab (R&D) for Chemistry: ?CENTER FOR ADVANCED MATERIAL RESEARCH? has been set up recently, jointly with Physics Department and is functional with well-equipped instruments and adequate number of sophisticated digital electronic gadgets for various analyses.