Mr. Saneesh Cleatus Thundiyil
AMIE M Tech, (PhD) , Associate Professor
Over eight years of industrial experience and 13 years of academic experience.
Worked in building automation products design and execution of such projects.
Freelance content developer and website designer.
Currently I am working in the department of electronics and communication of BMS Institute of Technology & Management, Bangalore.
Providing consultancy services for SMEs and pursuing research in the area of biomedical signal processing.
Teaching : 13
Research : 2
Industry : 8
- Biomedical Signal Processing
Memberships in professional bodies
- Microcontrollers (8051, MSP430, PIC)
- Biomedical Signal Processing, Brain Signal Processing
- FOSS, Linux
Invite Talks Delivered: 1
- Ten Days Internship at Gemni Electro Corporation - Dec, 2017
- Five Days Interdepartmental workshop on advanced controllers - Dec, 2016
- Ten Days Internship at Kneuron Technologies - Jul, 2016
- Ten Days Internship at Knobly Media Services - Jul, 2015
- Two day workshop on Embedded C Programmming for 8051 Microcontrollers - Feb, 2015
- Five Days Workshop on Engineering Electromagnetics - Jul, 2013
|5 days FDP on "How to write Effective Research Proposals organized by Research Council, at BMSIT&M (24th July 2017 to 28th July 2018)||24-07-2018|
|Ten Days Internship at Gemni Electro Corporation||23-12-2017|
|One day workshop on AICTE Initiatives||26-11-2017|
|Ten Days Internship at Kneuron Technologies||12-07-2017|
|Five Days workshop on Advances in Engineering Mathematical Models (BMSIT&M Innovation Centre)||07-01-2017|
|Ten Days Internship at Knobly Media Services||11-07-2016|
- Engineering Electromagnetics
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Digital Signal Processing
- Signals and Systems
- Basic Electronics
Study Materials / Notes / Courseware
|Title||Course Name||Course Code|
|Class notes of Microcontrollers||Microcontrollers||10ES32|
|Lab Manual||Analog Electronics Lab||15EC37|
|EEM Class Notes ECE/TCE 3rd Sem||Engineering Electromagnetics||15EC36|
- Question Paper Delivery System (QPDS) Coordinator
- Examinationa Management System (EMS) Coordinator
- AICTE Approval Process - College Coordinator
- Time table officer (2016-17)
- Department website coordinator
- Department proctor coordinator
|Journal Name||Journal Type||Volume Number||Issue Number||ISSN ISBN||Paper Title|
|Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems||International Journal||10||9||1943-023X||Detection of Brain Tumor using Non-linear Analysis of EEG Signals|
|International Journal of Engineering Technology||International Journal of Engineering Technology||7||3||2227-524x||Epileptic Seizure Detection In EEG Signals Using Non-Linear Analysis|
|IJESRT||International||Volume 1||Issue 1||2277-9655||Eye tracking for ALS patients|
- Providing consultacy services to SMEs in Karnataka, India under international collaboration.
- KSCST State level best project award for Prosthetic Limb Control using Adaptive signal processing
- Handled various building automation projects (Semifi Integrated Technologies Pvt. Ltd).
- Prototype Development and FPGA implementation of Gene Sequence Analysis Chip. Needleman Wunsch algorithm
- Guided the members of Team STUDSAT from BMSIT (India's first Pico Satellite Program).
- Online content developer and designer for various organizations
Online/MOOC Courses Taken
|Course Name||Registration Details||Completed|
|Mooc on Mooc||5th September 2014, Knowledge Management Commonwealth of Learning||Yes|
|Julia Scientific Programming||27/01/2017, Coursera||No|
|Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science||November 17, 2017, Udemy||No|