B E M E , Assistant Professor
Teaching : 8
Research : 2
Industry : 1
- Power and Energy Systems
Memberships in professional bodies
- IEEE-Student Member ship
- • High Voltage Testing
- Ansys Maxwell Simulations
- Orcad Pspice
- Aware of Multisim, linkcad,labview,PLC-Scada,TCP/IP protocol
- 1. National level workshop on technological advances in Industrial automation. -
- 2. National conference in recent trends in Power electronics . -
- Akshay Urja club co-ordinator for organizing Technical talks, conducting quiz on renewable energy sources and Industrial visits.
- Security-committe member
|Journal Name||Journal Type||Volume Number||Issue Number||ISSN ISBN||Paper Title|
|IEEE||IEEE explore-Condition asssement techniques in lectrical systems||Ist||Pg 88-93,ISBN 978-1-4799-0081,||Conference location Kolkatta, DOI:10.1109/catcon:2013.6737479||“Breakdown Behaviour of Submillimeter air gaps under alternating voltage”-Dec 2013|
- •Awarded by the Management for getting 100% results in many subjects
- • Registered for Ph.D under VTU-RRC in 2012 and completed course work with B-grade in Dec 2013.
- I was granted sabbatical of one year for continuing my Ph.D after the completion of my course work at M/s Raychem RPG Private LTD, Vadodara from 31 Jan 2015-1/Feb/2016.
- writing project proposals to KSCST, Vgst and DST and also at BMSIT department level