B.E M.Tech , Assistant Professor
Phone: 9900264612 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching : 5
Industry : 3
- B.E (Electronics & Communication)
- M.Tech(Signal Processing)
Memberships in professional bodies
- FDP on "Programming ARM Processor with Hands on using ESA KEIL ARM Cortex-M3 Evaluation Board" for duration of 5 days from 11th Dec 2017 to 15th Dec 2017 - Dec, 2017
- Application of Matlab and simulink, FDPAMS-2016 from 18th to 23rd January 2016(Six Days) - Jan, 2016
- FDP on Signals & Systems from 27th to 31st January 2015 - Jan, 2015
- Expert talk on "Project and Finance Management" - Jan, 2015
- FDP on Control Systems - Jun, 2014
- Embedded systems and RTOS on 21st December, 2013 - Dec, 2013
- Mobile Communication Network and Optimisation on 17th December, 2013 - Dec, 2013
- National Conference on ”Wireless Communication and Sensor Networks WCSN-2013" for two days. - Oct, 2013
|Five days Faculty Development program on "Machine Learning using Python" at Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology & Management,Udayapura,Bangalore from July 16th to July 20th,2018.||16-07-2018|
|Faculty Development Program on "Automotive Electronics and Industrial Automation" from 25th to 29th June 2018 at BMSIT&M,Bangalore.||25-06-2018|
|Faculty Development Programme on "Applications of Probability and Statistics",BMSIT&M,Bangalore from 4th to 8th June 2018.||04-06-2018|
|Five Days Faculty Development Program on“Programming ARM Processor with Hands on using ESA KEIL ARM Cortex-M3 Evaluation Board" from 11th to 15th December 2017 in association with ELECTRO SYSYTEMS ASSOCIATES, Bengaluru.||11-12-2017|
|ne day workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights: Driving Patents and Profitability in an Innovation Economy" held on 22nd February 2017 at BMSIT&M,2017.||22-02-2017|
|Three day Faculty Development Programme on "ICT & Modelling in Applied Mathematics" from 30th January to 1st February,2017.||30-01-2017|
|Five days Faculty Development Program on "Research Methodology" from 23rd to 28th January 2017 at BMSIT&M,Bangalore.||23-01-2017|
|Undergone ten days industry internship training on on production of U.P.S, Water level controller and inverter batteries and their technical aspects at Blaze Electronics, BEML Layout,RajarajeshwariNagar,Bangalore from 27-12-2016 to 6-1-2017 .||27-12-2016|
|Workshop on “Recent Trends in 4G/5G Wireless Mobile Communication” from 11th to 16th July 2016, under TEQIP-II, organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,MSRIT,Bangalore.||11-07-2016|
|Undergone ten days industry internship training on “Solar and LED lighting products” from June 1st to 11th, 2016, at Silicon Technologies , Sunkadakatte,Bangalore||01-06-2016|
|Workshop on “Recent Developments in Signal and Image Processing with applications” under TEQIP-II, organized by Department of Telecommunication Engineering,MSRIT,Bangalore and technically supported by IEEE Sensor Council during 7th to 9th January 2016.||07-01-2016|
|Faculty Development Programme on “ Competent Engineering Teaching-Challenges and Solutions-(CETCS-2014)” sponsored by TEQIP-II held from 18th to 22nd August,2014 by Department of Civil Engineering,BMSCE,Bangalore.||18-08-2014|
|Workshop in MSRIT from 7th july to 12th july 2014 on “HPC,CUDA and parallel programming using Mathematica”.||07-07-2014|
|Faculty Development Programme on “ Control Systems” held on 4th June 2014 organized by Department of Telecommunication Engineering,BMSIT&M,Bangalore.||04-06-2014|
|State Level Workshop on “VLSI CIRCUIT DESIGN USING CADENCE TOOLS” held on 2nd January to 3rd January 2014 by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineeringat BMSIT,Bangalore.||02-01-2014|
|Workshop on “Embedded systems and RTOS” held on 21st December 2013 at BMSIT,Bangalore.||21-12-2013|
|Workshop on “Mobile Communication Network and Optimization” held on 17th December 2013 at BMSIT,Bangalore.||17-12-2013|
- Computer Communication Networks
- Basic Electronics
- Programming in C++
- Analog Electronics Circuits
- Network Security
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Real Time Systems
Study Materials / Notes / Courseware
|Title||Course Name||Course Code|
|Case study on family of ARM processors||ARM Microcontroller & Embedded Systems||15EC62|
- Department Placement Co-ordinator for the duration 2013-2015
- Department Feedback Co-ordinator from 2014 to 2016.
- Department Single point NAAC Co-ordinator for the duration 2015
- Department first year co-ordinator for the duration 2013-2015
- Department NBA Criteria 7 Co-ordinator till date.
- Department Proctor
- Deparment class co-ordinator of 8th semester for the duration 2018.
- Deparment IPR co-ordinator for the duration 2018 till date.
- Deparment website co-ordinator for the duration 2018
- Department PBL coordinator for the duration 2017-18 Even sem and 2018-19 Odd sem.
- Department Time Table Officer(TTO) for 2018-19 even sem till date.
- Department First year class coordinator for the duration 2018-19 till date.
|Journal Name||Journal Type||Volume Number||Issue Number||ISSN ISBN||Paper Title|
|International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication(IJRITCC)||Scientific||3||5||2321-8169||ECG Monitoring and Real-Time Wireless Transmission System for Ambulance|
|International journal on Innovative Research in computer and communication Engineering||SCIENTIFIC||3||6||2320 -9798||Development of wireless Black Box using MEMS Technology for accident Prevention|
|The Board of International Journal of Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication||Scientific||4||6||2321-8169||Implementation of Efficient Cooperative Message Authentication for Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks|
|International journal of Engineering Research and Applications||International||7||11||2248-9622||Implementation of assembled Home security system against theft to protect senior citizens|
|IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering(IOSR-JECE)||Scientific||8||4||2278-2834||Image Encryption of Underwater Bodies Using Wavelets 2013|
- Initiated MOU between Peenya Industries Association(PIA) and BMSIT&M on 30th May 2018.
- Task of Consultancy work on developing a website for M/S SRI VINAYAKA Pvt.Ltd. is been taken up as on 15th October 2018.
Online/MOOC Courses Taken
|Course Name||Registration Details||Completed|
|Networking Simulation using Qualnet Software||12th October, 2017 by DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||Yes|
|3 days Faculty Development Programme on "Networking Simulation and Related Technologies using NETSIM software".||21st to 23rd September 2016,DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd.||Yes|