Mr.Raghunandan G H
B.E M.Tech, (Ph.D) , Assistant Professor
Raghunandan. G. H Graduated in Electronics and Communication Engineering and obtained his Master’s Degree in Digital Electronics and Communication from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka. He is currently pursuing Doctoral Degree in the field of Wireless Sensor Network at Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka. Bangalore. He has authored three textbooks ‘Basic Electronics’ ,‘Linear Integrated Circuits’ and ‘Introduction to Basic Electronics’ which is published by Cengage Learning. He has published several papers in various International conference and Journals. He is also reviewer for few reputed International Journals. He has been awarded as "BEST PROFESSOR FOR ECE" by Karnataka Education Awards-2018 held at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,Bengaluru.He has Received ‘Infosys Award’ for his Research Work and ‘Best Research Paper Award’ at DRDO CSIR Conference. His Areas of Interest includes Analog Electronics Circuits, Linear Integrated Circuits, Network Analysis, Computer networks, Digital Communication and Wireless Sensor Networks.
Excellency award as "Best Professor for Electronics and Communication Engineering" by Karnataka Education Awards-2018
Phone: 9535009317 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching : 8
Research : 1
- Digital Electronics and Communication
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Technology
Memberships in professional bodies
- "Linear Integrated Circuits" published by Cengage Learning in February 2018.
- "An Introduction to Basic Electronics" published by Cengage Learning in February 2018.
- "Basic Electronics-A Simplified Approach" published by Cengage Learning in September 2018.
- National conference on communication,controls and power systems-2017(NC3PS-2017) - Jul, 2017
- National conference on communication,controls and power systems-2016(NC3PS-2016) - Jul, 2016
- 6 Days Workshop on Application of MATLAB and Simulink,FDPAMS-2016,BMSIT, Bangalore - Jan, 2016
- Two Days Workshop on Renewable Energy Technologies and its applications,BMSIT, Bangalore - Sep, 2015
- 5 Days FDP on Signals and Systems ,BMSIT, Bangalore - Jan, 2015
- Convener for National Conference on Thrust Areas of Engineering -2012, GAT, Bangalore - Jan, 2012
|Five days FDP on "IOT and Python " organised by Department of ECE,Cambridge Institute of Technology,Bengaluru||28-01-2019|
|Three days Workshop on "Research Methodology and Latex "conducted by VTU held at VCE,Puttur||21-09-2017|
|FDP on "Renewable Energy Integration challenges and opportunities for Research",Organised by Department of EEE, BMSIT,Bengaluru||31-07-2017|
|Three Days FDP on "ICT and Modeling in Applied Mathematics" conducted by department of Mathematics,BMSIT,Bengaluru||30-01-2017|
|Five days FDP on "Research Methodology" conducted by Department of EEE, BMSIT,Bengaluru||23-01-2017|
|Six days FDP on "MICRO NANO SENSORS FOR HEALTH MONITORING" conducted by Department of TE,MSRIT,Bengaluru||06-06-2016|
|Six Days FDP on "RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS"conducted by Department of EEE,BMSIT,Bengaluru||10-09-2015|
|Workshop on "BHUVAN PANCHAYAT PORTAL FOR ASSET MAPPING AND PLANNING "conducted by ISRO at ISRO Head quatres,Bengaluru||18-08-2015|
- Basic Electronics
- Analog Electronics
- Network Analysis
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Digital Communication
- Computer Communication Networks
- Embedded System Design
- Wireless Communication
- Analog Communication
- ARM and Embedded System Design
- Assistant Placement Officer for BMSIT
- VTU DVS Coordinator for BMSIT Valuation center
- Anti ragging squad member
- Coordinator for National conference on communication,controls and power systems(NC3PS)
- Department Library Incharge
- Tech-Transform Event Coordinator
- Test Cordinator
- Aero Club Coordinator
- Sports Co-ordinator
|Journal Name||Journal Type||Volume Number||Issue Number||ISSN ISBN||Paper Title|
|International Journal Advanced Networking and Applications||International Journal||Volume 7||Issue 5||0975-0290||” Performance Analysis of Different WSN Based Systems in Precision Farming”|
|International Journal Advanced Networking and Applications||International Journal||8||2||0975-0290||Qualitative Analysis of Routing Protocols in WSN|
|Microsystem Technologies, Springer||international||Volume 21||2468||10.1007/s00542-015-2468-9||Performance enhancement of FINFET and CNTFET at different node techn|
|International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications||international||07||01||097 5-0290||An Adaptive Cluster Based routing Protocol for WSN|
|Springer||International Journal||248||01||18761100||A Comparitive Analysis of energy efficient routing protocols in WSN|
|IJEE||international||05||01||Special Edition||Industrial Communication through Mobile Base Station|
- Excellency Award as "Best Professor for Electronics and Communication Engineering " by "Karnataka Educational Awards-2018", held at Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan,Bengaluru
- “INFOSYS BEST PAPER AWARD” for the research paper - presented in National Conference on Information and communication Technology, May 2011, held at New Horizon College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- “Best Paper Award” for the research paper which was presented in “DRDO-CSIR 9th Conference on Control and Instrumentation System-2012”, November 2012 held at Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal.
- Authored a Textbook on "Linear Integrated Circuits" Published by an International Publisher "Cengage Learning" in February 2018.
- Authored a Textbook on "An introduction to Basic Electronics" Published by an International Publisher "Cengage Learning" in February 2018.
- Interdesciplinary Project "Air Conditioner using E-Waste" done along with mechanical department" Won 4th Place" in Shristhi Innovation Exchange-2018 (State Level Project Competation) under Avishkar Section held during 22nd-24th May 2018
- Serving as a Reviewer for SPRINGER’S EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (EURASIP JWCN) since July 2018, London , United Kingdom.
- Authored a Textbook on " Basic Electronics-A Simplified Approach" Published by an International Publisher "Cengage Learning" in September 2018
- Interdesciplinary Project Guided has been awarded as "Second Best Innovative Business Project Idea" at National Level Event "CODE IGNITER-2018" held at GSSSIT,Mysore on 20th october 2018.
- Interdesciplinary Project Guided "VISION" has been shortlisted for quarter finales in DST and Texas Instruments India Innovation contest-2018.Has received a $200 worth components from Texas Instruments.
Papers Presented In Conferences
|Conference Name||Conference Type||Place||Conference Date||Days||Paper Title|
|4th IEEE conference on Convergence in Technology-2018||International||SDMIT,Mangalore||27-10-2018||2||Centroid and Gateway based Hierarchical Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network|
|4th IEEE conference on Convergence in Technology-2018||International||Mangalore||27-10-2018||2||'Decision support system for Precision Agriculture using Wireless Sensor Network|
|2017 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent computing instrumentation and control technologies||International||Kannur, Kerala||07-07-2017||2||“Hierarchical Agglomerative clustering based routing technique for overall efficiency of WSN”|
|2017 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent trends in Electronics, Information and communication technologies||International||Bengaluru||19-05-2017||2||“Hierarchical clustering based routing technique for overall efficiency of WSN”|
|IEEE International Conference on Electronics and communication systems-2016||International||Coimbatore||21-02-2016||3||Independent Robust Mesh for Mobile Adhoc Networks|
|IEEE International Conference on Electronics and communication systems-2016||International||Coimbatore||21-02-2016||3||Comparative Analysis of different Precision Agriculture Techniques using Wireless Sensor Networks|
|2015 IEEE International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology||International||Mandya||21-11-2015||2||Performance evaluation of FinFET and Nanowire at different technology nodes|
|International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology||International||Mandya||19-11-2012||3||A Comparitive analysis of energy efficient Routing protocols in WSN|
|IEEE 2012 International Conference on computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies||International||Kanyakumari||21-03-2012||2||A Novel Approach to Increase Overall Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Networks|
|IEEE 2012 International Conference on computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies||International||Kanyakumari||21-03-2012||2||Performance Improvement in WiMAX Networks using Femtocells|
|The Golden Jubilee International Conference on Recent Advances and Challenges in Energy – 2012”,Sponsered by Ministry of Renewable energy resources, Government of India||International||MIT,Manipal||04-01-2012||4||Industrial Communication Through Mobile Base Station|
|DRDO sponsored International Conference on Control and Instrumentation System-2011||International||MIT,Manipal||21-11-2011||3||A Performance analysis of Routing protocols in Ad-hoc networks|
|DRDO sponsored International Conference on Control and Instrumentation System-2011||International||MIT,Manipal||19-11-2011||3||A Comparative Analysis of Hierarchical Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks|
|International Conference on Frontiers of Computer science ICFoCS-2011||International||IISc,Bengaluru||16-08-2011||2||An Empherical Study of Security Issues in Wireless sensor Network|
|IEEE Conference on Innovations in Emerging Technology||International||Erode||12-02-2011||3||A Conceptual Overview of Data Mining|
|IEEE Conference on Innovations in Emerging Technology||International||Erode||12-02-2011||3||A Comparitive Analysis of Routing Techniques for Wireless Sensor Networks|