The College Internal Complaint Committee (CICC), BMSIT&M functions as per the provisions of the
Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013.
Any grievances in this regard may be referred to the Cell. Counselling and support services
are available for the students, staff and others in need on the campus.
College Internal Complaint Committee Members
Objectives, Roles and Responsibilities of College Internal Complaints Committee
- Implementation of the Anti–Sexual Harassment Policy at the workplace and prevent discrimination.
- Submit an Annual Report
- Create awareness at the workplace by way of documents, notices, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Create awareness of the policy framework amongst all primary stakeholders.
- Provide a safe and accessible mechanism of complaint to the victims
- aintain confidentiality in all aspects of any proceedings of the Committee
- Recommend appropriate redressal and punitive action against the guilty to the Management.