- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
Vision and Mission
To emerge as one of the best state-of-the-art information centres, catering to the curricular and non-curricular informational needs of the stakeholders and to become one’s lifelong learning centre.
To build rich collection in the field of technical and allied subjects irrespective of its format, promoting its usage to the maximum extent possible and providing unparalled library services to users.
- To act as a repository for all knowledge created within the institution for future developments.
- Collection development of books, CD’s, VCD’s DVD’s, Audio CD’s, Journals, Magazines and promoting their usage to the optimum level.
- To organize easy access and retrieval of all information.
Mrs.Varija.A (Lib.Asst), Mrs.Usha.G.C(Lib.Asst), Mrs.Ramya.K(Lib.Asst), Mrs.Shilavathi.R(Lib.Asst), Mrs.Anitha.K.S(Asst.Lib), Mr.Gopala Krishna (Librarian), Mr.Divakara D.K (Asst.Librarian), Mr. SharathSagar M.S (Lib.Asst), Mr.Rajesh.M(Lib.Asst), Mr.Gopi.T (Peon)