Department of Mechanical Engineering has taken Institutional membership with the FPSI.
Objectives of FPSI
- To promote and foster the need to know the activities in the field of fluid power in India and elsewhere.
- To arrange for the exchange of experience and new developments in the field of fluid power amongst different organizations.
- To build up a Central Technical Information Centre for the benefit of all concerned in the field of fluid power.
- To promote technical and commercial interests of manufacturers, users and academicians through technical talks and conferences within the scope of the society.
- To nurture the cause of fluid power technology comprising oil hydraulics and pneumatics including fluidics.
The Fluid Power Society of India (R) releases its technical journal on a quarterly basis, it contains interesting article, news & events related to Fluid Power Industry and Technologies.
Includes technical articles, basic training materials on Hydraulics, Pneumatics and monograph.
An initiative by Fluid Power Society of India to strengthen relation between industry & academic people. For effective working, improving and understanding the requirements of Academic Institutions.
Benefit to The Institute:
- FPSI is a professional body committed to promoting Fluid Power knowledge in the country
- They conduct Technical seminar
- Machinery & students Project Exhibition
- Fluid Power magazines-publish quarterly
- It is a Industry-Academia initiative.
- It enables students do apprenticeship programme in fluid power companies.
- It facilitates industrial visit to FPSI member companies.
- It Award engineering projects to the students.
- It develops leadership qualities among students.