To be a single point contact for receiving the grievance, processing them and suggesting suitable remedies.
- A Grievance of any student/ staff to be reported in writing to the committee.
- A committee is formed by the Principal and will conduct a hearing.
- Based on the report submitted by the committee, action is taken by the committee.
- The term of the committee is for two years and shall continue until reconstituted.
- Meeting will be conducted as the need arises
- Quorum for hearing shall be one of the members of the constituted committee.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairman will head the grievance redressel cell.
- The final decision and action taken will be decided by the Chairman
- Coordinator will coordinate the meeting related to hearing of grievances and will do the necessary reporting to the Chairman.
- The committee list is displayed on the notice board.
- Any grievance received by the coordinator will be intimated to the chairman.
- Necessary coordination for conduction of the hearing.
- Reporting of the findings of the hearing to the administration.
- Suitable action to be taken by the administration.