- Holistic Approach
- Academics at BMSIT&M
- Library and Information Resource
- Time Table
- Study Material
- Student Empowerment
- Training & Placements
Outreach Activities conducted by Department of Chemistry
• Conducted outreach activity to PKB high school, Marasandra, Bangalore.
Outreach Activities conducted by Department of Computer Science & Engineering
• Conducted Two Days Outreach Activity On “Concepts of Computer Basics, Hardware and Training on MS-Office” for the Students of Navachethana High School, Singhanayakanahalli, Bengaluru Organized by Dept. of CS&E.
Date: 21st and 22nd June 2017
Outreach Activities conducted by Department of Civil Engineering
Dr Jagadish Vengala gave a talk on ‘Eco-friendly Housing Structures’ to Members of Eco-club at BMSIT&M on 24th April 17. (Number of beneficiaries: 60)
Faculty from the Department of Civil Engineering have planted and watered saplings near the New-Lab Block on 22nd April 2017, to celebrate the cause of World Earth Day
Dr Rajesh Gopinath (Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering) was the Chief Guest for the valedictory ceremony of NATURE-4 (Nature Watch's 4th Inter-Acharya Student’s National Conference on the Unknown Realms of Environment) conducted under the theme of “Raptors: Birds of Prey” at Nature Watch, Acharya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru 107 on 9th May 2017. On this occasion he has delivered an invited talk on “Kites v/s Kites: The Perils of Kite Flying Festival on Big Raptors”.
Dr Rajesh Gopinath (Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering) has delivered an invited talk on "Corporate Social Environmental Responsibility" at Dept. of MCA, BMSIT&M on 13th May 2017.
Outreach Activities conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Skill Development Through Hands On Activity Conducted by Dept. of ME
We have organised a one day “Outreach Activities” programme for 10th Std. students of PKB High School, Marasandra, Bengaluru (Rural Area) on 15th June 2017 at BMSIT&M Outreach Activities (ORA) at Mechanical Engineering Department is designed to engage children of Govt. High Schools from nearby villages on a wide range of mechanical engineering topics that will inspire them to become the Next Generation Engineers.
ORA were conducted on the following topics.
- Physics and Chemistry lab visit (Demonstration)
- Mechanical workshop (Metal cutting tools and metal joining process: Hands-on training )
- Machine shop (Demonstration)
- Hydraulic pumps and Turbine ( Demonstration)
- I C Engines ( Demonstration )
- Physical Education (Sports club)