The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Further, it aims at creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. Needless to say, the NCC also provides an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces.
- Established : 2016
- Name Of The Company : 39/17 Ncc Company
- Affiliated Unit : 39 Karnataka Battalion Ncc Unit
- Group : Ncc Group Head Quarters Bangalore - ‘B’ Group
- Directorate : Karnataka & Goa
- Authorised Strength : 01-Associate Ncc Officer, 52-Cadets
- Type Of Infrastructure : Self Financed
- Associate Ncc Officer : Lt. Rani M. S.
- To develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and sportsmanship and the ideals of selfless service among the youth to make them useful citizens
- To create a human resource of organised, trained and activated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including the armed forces and be always available for the service of the nation.
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the armed forces
Unity and Discipline